SUN ROOF SERIES
X.S. Smith, Inc. has integrated decades of greenhouse
technology and experience to create an economical opening roof greenhouse
- the Sun Roof. The Sun Roof covers easily with either
inflated double polyethylene or polycarbonate structured sheets.
The Sun Roof opens to let the sunshine in and the excess heat out.
With the addition of an automated screening system, the Sun Roof
allows growers to have complete control over the amount and type
of sunlight to reach their crop.
- Standard widths; 21' and 31'-6"
- Standard lengths; 12' increments.
- Standard gutter heights; 10' to 14'-6"
- Polyethylene or polycarbonate roof covering available.
- Rack and pinion drive.
- Direct or indirect drive available.
- Integrated control system.
- Designed to incorporate internal energy curtain.